The 3rd European Conference on Supercritical CO2 (sCO2) Power Systems will be held on September 19 and 20, 2019, in Paris, France.
The new conference committee invites participants to submit abstracts to the following sessions:
- Heat Transfer, Flow and Heat Exchangers
- Turbomachines and Power Systems
- Applications of sCO2 Usage
- Materials and sCO2 Mixtures
- sCO2 Experiments and Loops
Please note that your paper can be uploaded after January 10, 2019 to www.sCO2.eu.
The abstract submission deadline is 31.01.2019.
The conference follows the 2nd European sCO2 Conference that was held at the Gesellschaft für Simulatorschulung mbH (GfS) and Kraftwerksschule eV (KWS) in Essen, Germany, on 30th-31st August 2018, the proceedings and presentations of which can be found here